CEO Jessica Scott, MD, JD will represent Legacy Health Strategies at DPharm 2023. We hope to see you there!
DPHARM 2023 reports on the latest innovations in clinical trials driving efficiency in clinical operations and reducing patient, site, and physician burden to participate in research.
The DPHARM Commitment:
- DPHARM combines TED-style talks with fireside chats, quick fires, panels, and demos presentations showcasing innovations from leading Pharma R&D practitioners and from other industries.
- DPHARM underscores the promise and challenge of innovation in advancing drug development.
- DPHARM features new models and collaborations to get therapeutics to patients faster.
- DPHARM features the full spectrum of clinical research options and utilizes insights more appropriately.
- DPHARM is dedicated to challenging creative solutions and finding a way to implement them.
When it comes to patient engagement in clinical trials, we see that companies want to innovate but often don’t know when, why, and how to engage patients in R&D. Building trust, respect, and partnership with patients is essential to disruptive innovation and helps bring new medical products of value to those in need, faster.
Legacy serves as a bridge between what patients want and industry needs by:
- Fostering Trust – We help patients and patient communities by helping biopharmaceutical companies earn trust through clear, inclusive communications that respect patients as key collaborators with a shared commitment. This results in catalyzing stronger sponsor-patient-community relationships that incorporate diverse patient populations in the development of new treatments and therapies.
- Building Successful Patient Engagement and Diversity Plans – Fueled by Design Thinking, where diverse perspectives are heard and integrated, our strategic consulting focuses on a problem-solving approach that is human-centered, qualitative, and empathetic. This results in solutions that everyone is confident in and wants to adopt.
- Engaging Patients Before, During and After Trial Participation – Patients feel valued and respected by collaborating on our end-to-end Trial Ready and On-Trial Engagement Platform. This custom-tailored experience enables them to receive regular, ongoing communications, including personalized information and updates, as well as opportunities to share real-time feedback about their experience. This results in patients feeling connected as vital contributors in advancing science and patient care.
Want to learn more about Legacy’s capabilities?
If you’ll be attending the live conference, we’d love for you to connect with Jessica while you’re there. Feel free to reach out to her directly on LinkedIn to arrange an in-person meet-up.
If you haven’t registered yet, please take advantage of our Legacy discount and Get 20% off with code LEGACY20